Golden Resources for Your Growth & Development
-Wonder if perhaps there is a better career choice out there but you’re unsure of where to start?
-Wishing for clarity on your talents and strengths so you can amplify them in your career to achieve lasting growth and true transformation?
-Looking for something different?
-Something more clearly designed by you?
-Dissatisfied and settling for opportunities that aren’t fulfilling or inspiring?
-Have the desire for balance, fulfillment, and success on your own terms?
Together we will:
- Get crystal clear on your true passions and what you truly want to be doing.
We’ll create possibility, while identifying the fears and stops preventing you from progress with a step-by-step removal plan.
- Partner on your actual career search.
We will focus on genuine networking that feels in line with your values and goals so you leverage relationships, easily access your authentic self in your career search.
- Keep you moving forward. Often clients can get on the path but staying there is the key. We focus on who you are being and using past breakdowns and current roadblocks to get to your breakthrough in a way that feels doable.
-Do you know how to be the ultimate leader you are destined to be?
-Are you clear on your talents and strengths so you can amplify them in your career to achieve lasting growth and true transformation?
-Are you effectively leading and managing your team, while optimizing performance?
-Have you discovered how to be a Leader without burnout?
-Do you know how Emotionally Intelligent you are and how to improve this critically important set of skills?
Golden Resources Executive Coaching will support you to:
- Get crystal clear on your superpowers, values and leadership vision so that you can show-up in full alignment.
- Generate self-awareness to uncover possibilities while identifying the fears and blockages preventing you from progressing.
- Create your strategic development plan based on your gifts and gaps with specific and measurable goals.
- Focus on genuine networking that feels in line with your values and goals so you leverage relationships and access your authentic self in your career search.
- Keep you moving forward on your path.
Breathwork is a powerful therapeutic practice for emotional healing, personal growth and elevated performance. By changing the levels of carbon dioxide and oxygen in the body through breathing in a circular, connected way, the brain and nervous system reset and align.
-Do you have physical symptoms of stress?
-Do you wish you slept better and awoke more refreshed?
-Do you battle impatience, a quick temper or a short fuse?
Benefits clients report from breathwork are:
- Mental clarity
- Increased energy
- Release of both conscious and subconscious trauma
- Self-awareness & self-love
- Spiritual connection
- Mitigating effects of depression, stress, and chronic pain
- Creative ideas & business downloads
“Emily and I have worked together for a few years in a coaching capacity and it has been unbelievably supportive — even life changing. Adding in breathwork has taken our work to the next level. Breathwork was incredible in how it felt in the body and in what it unlocked in the mind. The first time was especially therapeutic and gave me a powerful release. Emily knows what she’s doing and everyone needs to do this.”
– Elyse Port Washington, NY
“I appreciated the calming, gentle-focused, confident nature Emily brought to the space during her intro, the journey itself, and the space that she held after. I also enjoyed the trustworthy energy she held during the journey.”
“Fabulous work! You’re so ready to do this and share your medicine with others. Thank you for the opportunity to breathe with you.”
“Loved how she used her intuition and you could feel that she was channeling in the moment.”
Emily is not judgmental, but also not "soft." She provides the necessary feedback and hard truths for the client to be aware of and synthesize to progress fully in their coaching journey. The skills that I have learned through coaching have changed things for me not only professionally, but also personally (which was a nice bonus!) because my mindset has changed.
Much better self-awareness of strengths, weaknesses and the underlying causes for some frustrations and roadblocks. Absolutely. Not only have I benefited my team has benefited and noticed an improvement in my outlook and energy level. You have to put in the work and be open to change and being challenged.
MBA Executive Director | Katz JCC
The Katz JCC in Cherry Hill found the perfect source of dynamic staff training with Golden Resources. Emily Golden guided our Leadership Team through a series of workshops that fostered self-discovery in the workplace, camaraderie, and career strategies that were applicable to the work our staff team does.